Once you add your Organization information, you will be presented with a link to “Create a Camp”. Use the following process to create your camp. A camp is created for a single location (i.e. College/University). Adding additional locations is easy and addressed below.
- From the user Dashboard or the MyCamps page, click “Create a Camp” in the upper right hand corner above where it says MyCamps on the right hand side of the screen
- Enter your camp information. This is specific to the location of the camp itself. (i.e. Local College/University)
- Select your Camp Type, Camp Specialty and enter web site information
- Add Director information and upload a photo (a headshot is preferred)
- Enter any other coaches by clicking the “Add” button, entering information, uploading a photo and clicking “Done”. Repeat for as many coaches as you would like to highlight
- Enter your camp description. This can be as long or short as you like. We recommend a lengthier description to help sell your camp experience and begin to positively set expectations
- Enter age range and select attendee gender
- Add Session Dates by clicking the “Add” button and selecting a date range. Repeat this for all dates held at the Camp location specified in step 2
- Add Cost Per Player by clicking the “Add” button. You should add cost per player for each Camp Type you selected in Step 3. For example, $300 for Commuter/Day and $500 for Overnight/Residential.
- Select and enter Discounts, Staff-to-Player Ratio, Suggested Player Level, Additional Features and On-Site Resources
- Click the “Save” button to save the entry without publishing or the “Publish” button to save and publish the entry
- TO CREATE ANOTHER CAMP LOCATION WITH SIMILAR INPUTS: Go to the MyCamps page, look for the camp you just created, Click “Duplicate” button, find the duplicate camp in the list (marked “Unpublished”), and click the “Edit” button. Edit any fields that you need to edit and click the “Save and Publish” button.
- TO CREATE ANOTHER CAMP LOCATION WITH DIFFERENT INPUTS: Follow the process to create a camp beginning with Step 1 above.
For coaches and camps that use soccercamps.com as their web site, physical registration documents may be uploaded for players and parents to fill out and email, fax or mail. Any payments would be made directly to the organization.
We will always strive to significantly lower the capital cost of running camps so that camps can pass that savings on in a way of their choosing, for the benefit of their players. For that reason, we are exploring safe and cost-effective solutions to existing camp registration processes.
Free – Post all the camps, clinics, classes, tournaments, training and sessions you want at no cost!
Personal ($9.99/Month billed once at $119.98). For those managing one (1) to three (3) Camp locations and want additional promotional features such as featured placement, social media inclusion, attendee lists and competitive insights.
Business ($14.99/Month billed once at $179.88). For those managing four (4) to nine (9) Camp locations and want additional promotional features such as featured placement, social media inclusion, attendee lists and competitive insights.
Business-Plus ($19.99/Month billed once at $239.88). For those managing ten (10) to nineteen (19) Camp locations and want additional promotional features such as featured placement, social media inclusion, attendee lists and competitive insights..
Enterprise ($24.99/Month billed once at $299.88). For those managing twenty or more (20+) (Unlimited!) Camp locations and want additional promotional features such as featured placement, social media inclusion, attendee lists and competitive insights.
Camp businesses are free to choose any level above the number of camps they run based on the services they wish to use.
All fees were specifically set through extensive research and development to help, over time, alleviate many (if not all) of the significant costs historically incurred by camps with other print and digital advertising campaigns. We believe that fair and realistic pricing for advertising and marketing allows the camps to use the savings for investments that benefit their players.
- Commuter (Day) = Select this when attendees arrive at a set time (i.e. morning) and leave at a set time (i.e afternoon) on the same day
- Residential (Overnight) = Select this when attendees stay overnight in a room for one or more days
- Class = Select this when attendees arrive at a set time for an instructor in a classroom setting
- Drop-In = Select this when anyone interested can attend without having to register (i.e. every Wednesday afternoon at 5:30 PM)
- Tournament = Select this when promoting a soccer tournament
- Clinic = Select this when attendees arrive at a set time for training in a field setting
- Identification (ID) = Select this when the attendees are arriving to be formally evaluated for their skills (i.e. college coaches or a team tryout). Specific types of ID camps can be specified in the Specialties section
- Academy – Any session held at a residential location (like a school/college/university) along with a comprehensive training curriculum
- Adult – Any session involving those 18 years of age or older
- Certification – Any session offering attendees a certificate or designation
- Charitable – Any session where a portion of the proceeds from registration are donated to charity
- Club – Any session run or sponsored by a formal club
- Coaches – Any session run specifically for the benefit of coaches
- College Destination – Any session that is held specifically at a college/university
- College ID – Any session attended by college coaches seeking to observe talent
- College Prep – Any session specifically established for preparing players for college/university
- Educational – Any session in class form, run by a scholastic institution or highly focused on educating attendees on aspects of the game
- Field Player – Any session dedicated specifically to field players, not goalkeepers
- Functional – Any sessions with content dealing specifically with functions of position: technical-functional, tactical-functional, technical-tactical-functional –
- Goalkeeper – Any session designed specifically for goalkeepers, not field players
- Personal – Any session offered as one-on-one training
- Professional – Any session offered for the benefit of professional players, or anyone employed in a soccer related profession (i.e. referee or camp administrator)
- Recreational – Any session designed specifically for general participation and enjoyment
- Referee – Any session designed specifically for referees
- Religious – Any session run by church organizations
- Skills – Any session that is ideally focused on, or includes, content designed for development of specific skills
- Small Group – Any session designed specifically for a group of less than 11 total players
- Striker – Any session designed specifically for offense and scoring goals
- Team – Any session designed for entire teams to attend and train together
- Tour – Any session that includes a tour of a school, stadium, local area or more
- Tryout – Any session that will result in players specifically chosen for a team or other unique interest
- Youth – Any session for players aged 0-17
By default, camps taking advantage of the Personal, Business, Business Plus or Enterprise membership options will be able to drive additional traffic through increased site exposure, enhanced tools and more thorough insights. However, it is possible to increase overall exposure utilizing the Free membership option and, ultimately outperform paid membership options. Here are some suggestions:
Regularly share your own camp on Facebook or Twitter using the share button on your camp page
Promote your custom camp link on Facebook or Twitter. This can be copied right from your Insights page
If you have a web site, post your link somewhere on it
Word of mouth – tell people to find your camp and share it on soccercamps.com
Paid members have access to a few additional options:
Push notifications out to those Interested or Going to your camp from the Insights page
Utilize additional Insights to target unique opportunities